Welcome, friends! I’m sharing a new sugar scrub recipe with you today. I’ve tried a lot of sugar scrubs in the past, but this Lavender Lemon Mint Sugar Scrub may be my favorite all-natural DIY sugar scrub recipe yet!
One of my favorite bath products to use is a good sugar scrub. Sugar scrubs keep my skin soft and smooth all year round, but I especially like to use them in the summer time. They keep my skin healthy and hydrated after the many days spent by the pool and at the beach. Once I discovered how much fun making my own sugar scrubs can be, I haven’t looked back! Not only will you save money by making your own scrubs, but you will know that you’re using all-natural products on your skin. That is priceless!!
I love making sugar scrubs, and each time I make one I like to experiment with new fragrances, sugar combinations, colors, etc. When making today’s Lavender Lemon Mint Sugar Scrub, I decided to add grapeseed oil to the recipe, and I’m so glad I did! This sugar scrub is so rich and creamy and the oils make my skin feel so moisturized when I use it.
Here are the ingredients you will need to make this sugar scrub:
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Grapeseed Oil
- 10 Drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 10 Drops Lemon Essential Oil
- 5 Drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- Place the coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and heat until melted, about 30 seconds.
- Add the grapeseed oil and sugar and mix well.
- Add the essential oils and mix well.
- Pour into an air-tight container.
It is so easy to make your own sugar scrubs. All you really do is mix the ingredients together and pour into a container. It really is that simple! Give it a try. I bet you’ll be glad you did!
Have you checked out my other sugar scrub recipes?
- Pink Lemonade Sugar Scrub
- Homemade Rosemary Lavender Sugar Scrub
- Homemade Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Easy DIY Rosemary Mint Sugar Scrub
- Energizing Orange Sugar Scrub