It’s time for another refreshing breakfast idea for the summer, a Banana Nutella Smoothie. This smoothie recipe combines the flavors of banana, hazelnut and chocolate and is a delicious way to start your day. Don’t let its taste fool you because although it’s a delight to your taste buds, it is still packed with satisfying nutrition. You’ll get a daily serving of dairy, fruit and whole grains from this recipe. Hmm…I think Nutella should be a food group, too. Don’t you?
Smoothies are a perfect way to get your breakfast in during those busy summer days. When your schedule is packed, it can difficult to find time to sit down and eat breakfast. That’s what makes a smoothie a perfect breakfast for those of us who are on the go. It’s easy to take your breakfast with you and drink it on your way to work work, the gym, the beach, wherever your schedule takes you. I bet today’s recipe for a Banana Nutella Smoothie is one you’ll want to take with you often this summer. Check out the easy recipe below.
Ingredients needed to make a Banana Nutella Smoothie:
- 1 banana
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
- 2 Tablespoons Nutella
- 1/2 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup ice
- Garnish- Hershey’s chocolate syrup
1. Add all of the ingredients (except for the garnish) in a blender. Blend on high speed for 1 minute.
2. Squeeze Hershey’s Syrup around the inside of the rim of your serving glass and let the syrup slowly coat the inside of the glass.
3. Pour the chocolate banana Nutella smoothie into the glass and ENJOY!!
Print out the tasty recipe below and add it to your recipe stash. Enjoy it!