Do you love hot dogs, but you’re looking for a NEW way to dress up your hot dog this summer? Check out these 15 hot dog recipes and cook up something new this summer. It’s time to surprise your guests at your next cookout! Which hot dog recipe will you choose?
- The Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs at Somewhat Simple have it all – bacon, peppers and onions, what’s not to like about this hot dog?
- The Hot Dog Casserole at Crazy Adventures in Parenting is an easy slow cooker recipe packed with hot dogs, chili and tater tots. It really doesn’t get much better than this!
- Ever think of eating a hot dog in a tortilla? The Taco Dogs at Taste and Tell show you how to do just that by bringing some Mexican flavor to America’s favorite.
- You can always kick it up a notch with the Jalapeno Cheddar Dogs at Foodie Fun. I can’t wait to try the raspberry chipotle relish on these dogs!
- Maybe you’d like to try the Philly Cheesesteak Hot Dogs at Lori’s Culinary Creations. They look delicious!
- There’s no need for french fries when you can have your hot dog and potato, too. Instead, try the Potato Hot Dogs at Lady Behind the Curtain.
- You might want to combine the taste of the beloved cheesestick with your hot dog. If so, the Mozzarella Stuffed Chilli Dogs at Crafty Morning are for you!
- I just love crescent rolls, don’t you? If you love them like me, you’ll definitely want to try the Crescent Roll Hot Dog Pockets at Crazy Adventures in Parenting.
- You can easily use leftover hot dogs to make a new meal. How about the Hot Dog Pie at Living on a Dime? It sounds tasty!
- Who wouldn’t love a Hot Dog On A Stick? Stop by The Joys of Boys to learn how to make this happen.
- Hot dogs for breakfast? I’m game and will give The Ultimate Breakfast Dog at Frugal Mom Eh a try!
- It’s time to spice things up a bit with the Buffalo Dogs at Noble Pig.
- Maybe you’d like to class it up with some pastrami, 1000 island and swiss? Check out the Reuben Hot Dogs at Girl Carnivore.
- Kids will love the pairing of their favorite in the recipe for Hot Dog Mac and Cheese at Work It, Mom!
- Last but not least, my favorite. Pizza and hot dogs? Yes, please! The Pizza Hot Dogs at Simply Stacie look delicious to me!
Leave a Reply