Sharon @ Her Organized Chaos
Christie @ Sparkles of Sunshine
We are always looking for ways to gain more exposure to our blog and Leanne over at Classy Yet Trendy gave some great pointers!!
Let me start by saying, I am completely jealous that Carrie at Curly Crafty Mom has a silhouette machine! I am a lover of anything that is simple but makes a huge impact and this vintage mirror tray does just that. If you are new to using this machine, Carrie gives a great tutorial on how to do a simple monogram. She would know, since this was her first project using it! Hop on over and visit Carrie at Curly Crafty Mom!
I have an addiction to wood! Yes, I can hear you laughing like little girls haha..but I am serious. Then mix it with spray paint and you have made happy girl. There is just something about woodworking that excites me! When I saw this Easter sign I knew I had to check it out. Is it just not darling! I love Gilly’s blog Colour Saturated Life. Hop on over and check out her awesome masterpieces!
Congrats Ladies!! Don’t forget to grab your button and show off your feature post!
1. Only Link up personal content.
2. “No rule” rule! Feel free to link up anything you have done during the week or amazing content that you want to share. Party runs Monday night-Saturday so feel free to stop back during the week to see who else linked up 🙂
3. Please check out at least 2 other links while you are here. Finding a new blog to follow or an awesome post that will knock your socks off is how we have the most fun during the party! Remember to click to the original post before you pin and leave some comment luv while you are there!!
4. Please follow your hosts! We do our best to follow everyone back and give you our full support. We also love to pin and share awesome content so while you are here, if you see something you like please feel free to pin and share too 🙂 We are all about bloggers helping bloggers!!
5. By linking up you give these three bloggers the right to share your content via our SM networks and feature your posts on our blog. Also, we are going to be sending party reminders via emails connected to the party. Don’t worry that is all your emails will be used for, one reminder email a week 🙂
Grab our button for your blog and help support the party 🙂
Follow our Pinterest Party board to always have access to great featured content!
Follow Jessica Bures @ Live Randomly Simple’s board Totally Terrific Tuesday’s Featured Blogs on Pinterest.