*This post contains affiliate links. I will receive a commission if you make a purchase, with no extra cost to you. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
Do you own a Cricut machine? I purchased my first one about six months ago, and I am amazed at all I can do with it! I really do love using my machine! Here are a couple of projects I completed using my Cricut machine:
Just when you thought that Cricut’s Explore® machine couldn’t get any more amazing, they are now introducing their new Cricut Explore Air!
This new machine has all the incredible features of the Cricut Explore®, but now it has built-in Bluetooth technology. Now your projects will go wherever you go! This machine can cut almost anything including leather, balsa wood, fabric, vinyl, craft foam, and even silk. Another bonus? Cartridges are also included in the software! So anytime you want to use a different cartridge, you just do a quick search on your iPad and it brings up all the images on the cart. How efficient is that???
This machine has an unbelievable amount of helpful, time-saving features. While there are almost too many to mention, I’d like to share a few of my favorite features:
- It’s wireless and compatible with Cricut Design Space iPad app.
- Since it’s wireless, all projects can be saved to the cloud, which allows users to conveniently swap between their laptop and iPad.
- Cartridges are linked to your Cricut ID and delivered over the cloud. So once you’ve loaded a cartridge, you have it everywhere you go.
- There’s no overlay simply because it’s not needed! You just lay all of your cuts out in the Cricut Design Space app and you can see everything you are cutting all at once. So goodbye handbooks!
- It comes with a ton of “make-it-now” projects. You just send them straight to the machine and they are ready to go. You can also customize them with your own font and images!
- Fonts and images can be uploaded for free – the machine can actually print writing that looks just like handwriting! You can also draw and upload pictures to the machine without having to cut anything out.
The Cricut Explore Air really is amazing…not to mention easy and fun to use! If you’ve been thinking about upgrading your cutting machine, NOW is the time! You can even get FREE SHIPPING with the code MARCHSHIP! Don’t have a Cricut machine? It’s time for you to join the rest of us, and see truly how much fun owning one of these machines can really be! As for me, I think it may be time for an upgrade…