Welcome to Totally Terrific Tuesday Link Party!!! With Thanksgiving officially behind us, we are looking forward to seeing your favorite holiday posts. Recipes, crafts, DIY projects, you name it…inspire us today! If you have holiday decor posts, be sure to head over to the Blogmas Link Party and link up your posts there, too!
Before we start the party, I want you to know about a fabulous giveaway going on at Sparkles of Sunshine. I’ve teamed up with some other bloggers for an Erin Condren Life Planner Giveaway! Make sure you enter for your chance to win today!
Here is what your hosts have been up to this week…
Christie @ Sparkles of Sunshine
Christmas Book Page Wreath ~ Infertility Holiday Survival Guide ~ Personalized Cake Carrier
Facebook // Twitter // Google+ // Bloglovin’ // Pinterest // Instagram // Hometalk
Jessica @ Live Randomly Simple
DIY Scripture Decor ~ Birchbox Review ~ Upcycled Alert
Facebook // Pinterest // Google+ // BlogLovin’ // HomeTalk // Twitter // Instagram
How to Extend the Legs of a Table at Honey & Roses
How to Extend a Dresser at My Love to Create
Christmas Photo Advent Calendar at Fynes Designs
No-Sew Snowman Hoop Art at Albion Gould ~ PIN IT
Christmas Candy Fudge at Sweet C’s Designs~ PIN IT
DIY Rudolph Canvas at Oh My! Creative~ PIN IT
Congrats Ladies!! Don’t forget to grab your button and show off your featured post!
NOTICE: Please try not to link the same content two weeks in a row. If you didn’t do anything new last week, try linking up some older content. This helps you in the long run..if you linked up the same thing 2-3 weeks in a row people wont click on it a second time, so increase your chances of being picked for most clicked by linking up new content every week 🙂
1. Only Link up personal content.
2. “No rule” rule! Feel free to link up anything you have done during the week or amazing content that you want to share. Party runs Monday night-Saturday so feel free to stop back during the week to see who else linked up 🙂
3. Please check out at least 2 other links while you are here. Finding a new blog to follow or an awesome post that will knock your socks off is how we have the most fun during the party! Remember to click to the original post before you pin and leave some comment luv while you are there!!
4. Please follow your hosts! We do our best to follow back and give you our full support. We also love to pin and share awesome content so while you are here, if you see something you like please feel free to pin and share too 🙂 We are all about bloggers helping bloggers!!
5. By linking up you give these three bloggers the right to share your content via our SM networks and feature your posts on our blog. Also, we are going to be sending party reminders via emails connected to the party. Don’t worry that is all your emails will be used for, one reminder email a week 🙂
Grab our button for your blog and help support the party 🙂
Follow our Pinterest Featured Party Board and feel free to share the pins!!
Follow Jessica Bures @ Live Randomly Simple’s board Totally Terrific Tuesday’s Featured Blogs on Pinterest.
Follow Jessica & Christie on Pinterest and then request an invite to join our board by commenting on a pin or leaving a comment below with your Pinterest name. This is our party board where you can pin your links and share other content easily. We are big believers in social media marketing, and this is a great way to give you all more chances to have some spotlight!
Follow Jessica Bures @ Live Randomly Simple’s board Totally Terrific Bloggers – Link Party Love on Pinterest.
Be the first to know when the party goes live! Join our party reminder!
Continue the party on Facebook! Come join us at Pinterest Promotion for Awesome Bloggers where we pin and share posts and our blogs on social media every day!
Kirsten @ Treat Yourself Sweeter says
Loooove your book page wreath! Fabulous!!!
Christie Selken says
Thanks so much, Kirsten!
Thanks for the party, Christie. I hope you’re having a lovely week.
Christie Selken says
I am, thanks so much, Beverly!
Honey and Roses says
Thank you for the feature 🙂
Christie Selken says
You are so welcome!