Jessica @ Live Randomly Simple
Sharon @ Her Organized Chaos
Christie @ Sparkles of Sunshine
Sometimes we just need to simplify and this is what Angela at Simply Beautiful Angela does. A simple project turns into simple decor but it makes a huge shabby chic impact. I really love this entire space that she created.
Goodness gracious this little fox craft is stinking cute! Perfect way to celebrate Earth day by upcycling paper products and the kids would love it. I actually sent it to my daughters teacher for them to make in school! Stop by and check out the tutorial from Love at Munchkin Time
Congrats Ladies!! Don’t forget to grab your button and show off your feature post!
NOTICE: Please try not to link the same content two weeks in a row. If you didn’t do anything new last week, try linking up some older content. This helps you in the long run..if you linked up the same thing 2-3 weeks in a row people wont click on it a second time, so increase your chances of being picked for most clicked by linking up new content every week 🙂
1. Only Link up personal content.
2. “No rule” rule! Feel free to link up anything you have done during the week or amazing content that you want to share. Party runs Monday night-Saturday so feel free to stop back during the week to see who else linked up 🙂
3. Please check out at least 2 other links while you are here. Finding a new blog to follow or an awesome post that will knock your socks off is how we have the most fun during the party! Remember to click to the original post before you pin and leave some comment luv while you are there!!
4. Please follow your hosts! We do our best to follow back and give you our full support. We also love to pin and share awesome content so while you are here, if you see something you like please feel free to pin and share too 🙂 We are all about bloggers helping bloggers!!
5. By linking up you give these three bloggers the right to share your content via our SM networks and feature your posts on our blog. Also, we are going to be sending party reminders via emails connected to the party. Don’t worry that is all your emails will be used for, one reminder email a week 🙂
Grab our button for your blog and help support the party 🙂
Follow our Pinterest Featured Party Board and feel free to share the pins!!
Follow Jessica Bures @ Live Randomly Simple’s board Totally Terrific Tuesday’s Featured Blogs on Pinterest.
This is our new party board where you can pin your links and share other content easily. We are big believers in social media marketing so we figured this is a great way to give you all more chances to have some spotlight!
***Find out where we party!***
Be the first to know when the party goes live! Join our party reminder!
Continue the party on Facebook. Come join us at Pinterest Promotion for Awesome Bloggers where we pin and share posts and our blogs on social media every day!