Who’s ready for a simple gift idea for Easter this year? I can’t wait to share today’s Carrot Treat Cone Free Printable with you today because it makes such a cute gift idea. Not to mention it’s affordable, too! All you have to do is print, assemble and fill up these carrot treat cones for Easter gifts this year. Get your printer ready, grab a bag of Robin Eggs or Mighty Malt Eggs (my fave) and get to work on this simple but cute carrot cone treat gift today.
Materials needed to make a Carrot Treat Cone:
- Carrot Treat Cone Free Printable (printed on white cardstock)
- Double Sided Tape
- Candy or treats
- Print the printable from below on white cardstock.
- Cut out both the tag and the carrot with a pair of scissors.
- Roll the carrot around itself to form a cone and adhere along the whole side with double sided tape top secure into shape.
- Fill the carrot with treats or your choice.
- Punch a small hole in the top of your tag and using ribbon to attach the tag to the carrot. You can put a piece of tape on the back of the carrot to hold the ribbon to make it stay in place. (You could also print the tag on sticker paper and just stick it to the front of your carrot if you’d like.)
That’s it, friend. Didn’t I tell you making a carrot treat cone would be simple? These make excellent Easter treats for family, friends, neighbors, even strangers if you wish. I hope you enjoy this free printable. Hoppy Easter to you, too!