I don’t know about you, but I’ve been super busy this past week completing projects and enjoying the beautiful, warm sun. I love the summer months, so I’m soaking in every moment of this season. How about you? I urge you to enjoy the outdoors, as long as you don’t forget to stop by and party with us afterwards!
Have you joined our Pinterest group board yet? If not, please follow your hosts and then let us know to add you! You can find our Pinterest URLs under our names below. We have been getting lots of traffic to the board, so don’t miss out!! We love supporting each other at TTT!
Jessica @ Live Randomly Simple
Christie @ Sparkles of Sunshine
I guess everyone’s in the mood for a cool drink, because this Pineapple Coconut Spritzer was last week’s most clicked. If you haven’t checked it out, be sure to visit Sweet & Savory for the refreshing recipe, perfect for summer!
I love upcycling something that looks like it has no life left in it..and this is a prime example of that! Everyone says you have to have an eye, to be able to transform something. I say it just needs a new coat of paint and 9 times out of 10 that is enough…stop by to see exactly what Jamie did to this beautiful piece at Anderson Grant.
I guess this week’s party has a theme, because all of my featured picks show off some American pride. I’ve been bad and haven’t done any patriotic projects yet, but these amazing posts may have inspired me to get busy. Be sure to visit these bloggers and get the details on these projects!
Patriotic Wreath from Home Crafts by Ali ~ PIN IT
Patriotic Printable from Blooming Homestead ~ PIN IT
USA Map String Art from Domestically Speaking ~ PIN IT
Congrats Ladies!! Don’t forget to grab your button and show off your featured post!
NOTICE: Please try not to link the same content two weeks in a row. If you didn’t do anything new last week, try linking up some older content. This helps you in the long run..if you linked up the same thing 2-3 weeks in a row people wont click on it a second time, so increase your chances of being picked for most clicked by linking up new content every week 🙂
1. Only Link up personal content.
2. “No rule” rule! Feel free to link up anything you have done during the week or amazing content that you want to share. Party runs Monday night-Saturday so feel free to stop back during the week to see who else linked up 🙂
3. Please check out at least 2 other links while you are here. Finding a new blog to follow or an awesome post that will knock your socks off is how we have the most fun during the party! Remember to click to the original post before you pin and leave some comment luv while you are there!!
4. Please follow your hosts! We do our best to follow back and give you our full support. We also love to pin and share awesome content so while you are here, if you see something you like please feel free to pin and share too 🙂 We are all about bloggers helping bloggers!!
5. By linking up you give these three bloggers the right to share your content via our SM networks and feature your posts on our blog. Also, we are going to be sending party reminders via emails connected to the party. Don’t worry that is all your emails will be used for, one reminder email a week 🙂
Grab our button for your blog and help support the party 🙂
Follow our Pinterest Featured Party Board and feel free to share the pins!! Follow Jessica Bures @ Live Randomly Simple’s board Totally Terrific Tuesday’s Featured Blogs on Pinterest.
Follow Jessica & Christie on Pinterest and then request an invite to join our board by commenting on a pin or leaving a comment below with your Pinterest name. This is our new party board where you can pin your links and share other content easily. We are big believers in social media marketing, so we figured this is a great way to give you all more chances to have some spotlight! Follow Jessica Bures @ Live Randomly Simple’s board Totally Terrific Bloggers – Link Party Love on Pinterest.
***Find out where we party!***
Be the first to know when the party goes live! Join our party reminder!
Continue the party on Facebook! Come join us at Pinterest Promotion for Awesome Bloggers where we pin and share posts and our blogs on social media every day!