Welcome to another fabulous week at Totally Terrific Tuesday Link Party. This week I escaped a potential snowstorm, attended several webinars, finished some coursework and feel like I planned out my entire future life. 🙂 How about you? I love you stopping by to party, and would love for you to drop me a comment below letting me know how things are going for you. I am so excited about 2016 and have some big plans ahead…but enough about me – let’s get to the fun stuff!
If you’re new to the party….WELCOME! We’re so glad you’re here and would love for you to join our TTT Party board on Pinterest. Just follow your hosts and leave us a comment asking us to add you and we will. Pinterest is one of my favorite places to find inspiration and ideas, other that TTT Party, that is!
Christie @ Sparkles of Sunshine
How to Use a Daily Planner Effectively ~ Upcycled Valentine’s Day Countdown ~ Free Project Planner Printable
Facebook // Twitter // Google+ // Bloglovin’ // Pinterest // Instagram // Hometalk
Jessica @ Live Randomly Simple
25 Free and Super Effective Ways to Boost Blog Traffic at Quirky Bohohemian Mama
Easy DIY Fabric Storage Boxes at a Houseful of Handmade ~ PIN IT
Kids Art Table Redo at Finding Purpose Furniture ~ PIN IT
French Toast Bake at Across the Boulevard~ PIN IT
Congrats Ladies!! Don’t forget to grab your button and show off your featured post!
NOTICE: Please try not to link the same content two weeks in a row. If you didn’t do anything new last week, try linking up some older content. This helps you in the long run..if you linked up the same thing 2-3 weeks in a row people wont click on it a second time, so increase your chances of being picked for most clicked by linking up new content every week 🙂
1. Only Link up personal content.
2. “No rule” rule! Feel free to link up anything you have done during the week or amazing content that you want to share. Party runs Monday night-Saturday so feel free to stop back during the week to see who else linked up 🙂
3. Please check out at least 2 other links while you are here. Finding a new blog to follow or an awesome post that will knock your socks off is how we have the most fun during the party! Remember to click to the original post before you pin and leave some comment luv while you are there!!
4. Please follow your hosts! We do our best to follow back and give you our full support. We also love to pin and share awesome content so while you are here, if you see something you like please feel free to pin and share too 🙂 We are all about bloggers helping bloggers!!
5. By linking up you give these three bloggers the right to share your content via our SM networks and feature your posts on our blog. Also, we are going to be sending party reminders via emails connected to the party. Don’t worry that is all your emails will be used for, one reminder email a week 🙂
Grab our button for your blog and help support the party 🙂
Follow our Pinterest Featured Party Board and feel free to share the pins!!
Follow Jessica Bures @ Live Randomly Simple’s board Totally Terrific Tuesday’s Featured Blogs on Pinterest.
Follow Jessica & Christie on Pinterest and then request an invite to join our board by commenting on a pin or leaving a comment below with your Pinterest name. This is our party board where you can pin your links and share other content easily. We are big believers in social media marketing, and this is a great way to give you all more chances to have some spotlight!
Follow Jessica Bures @ Live Randomly Simple’s board Totally Terrific Bloggers – Link Party Love on Pinterest.
Be the first to know when the party goes live! Join our party reminder!
Continue the party on Facebook! Come join us at Pinterest Promotion for Awesome Bloggers where we pin and share posts and our blogs on social media every day!
Thank you for the party! Have a great week!
Lou Lou Girls says
Hello Gorgeous! Thank you for hosting such an amazing party. I would love it if you would stop by our party that starts Monday @ 7 pm and goes until Friday @ 7 pm. We pin and tweet everything! Have an fabulous day! Lou Lou Girls
Thanks for a great party each week! Thank you so much for including my French Toast Bake in your Runner-Up features. I appreciate it! I’m glad to read that you weren’t caught in the snow storm!
Christie Selken says
Hey, I seriously want some of that french toast bake right now. 🙂 Thanks for partying with us each week. Have a beautiful week!
Thanks so much for featuring my Kids Art Table as a Runner Up this week! I’m so excited to have found this awesome link party!!