Is there a budding artist or craft maker in your home, or do you enjoy crafting? If so, you need to check out these incredible top 25 arts and crafts books. All of these books provide a great way to learn new crafting and artistic techniques including how to paint nail art, sew, and even make some neat string art! This post contains some affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
I love trying out different crafting ideas and art techniques. How about you? Have you even felt like you needed a little help learning? With these books you will be able to try out a bunch of new ideas! These books also come complete with all of the supplies you need to get started which makes trying out a new craft both affordable and easy. Once you get going on a project and you decide it’s just not for you, no worries. Give another one of these books a try. I am sure you will find a new craft that you cannot live without!
- Make Clay Charms Craft Kit: Comes with enough clay and supplies to make 35 charms.
- Sew Mini Treats: Make adorable food plushies with this craft book. A great way to practice sewing skills.
- String Art: Using string as a media opens up an entire new level of creation.
- Make Your Own Mini Erasers: By using eraser clay you can make some pretty adorable and colorful erasers.
- Glossy Bands: You can make 14 colorful and stretchy bracelets.
- Stencil Art Book: Create masterpiece after masterpiece by using stencils. This book comes complete with pens, stencils, and stickers.
- Mini Pom-Pom Pets: All you need is a fork to make these cute little guys.
- Shrink & Link Jewelry: Make your own pendants and link them together to make beautiful custom jewelry.
- Felted Friends: This craft book is for all of you felt fanatics out there.
- Brilliant Bead Rings Book: Get creative with beads and make some keepsake rings.
- Nail Style Studio Book: Learn how to create beautiful nail art with a few simple techniques.
- The Marvelous Book of Magical Mermaids: Have the best of both worlds with this paper doll mermaid book.
- Fingerprint Fabulous: Who knew fingerprints could be so fun. What a great way to make greeting cards.
- Petal People You Make Yourself: Do you believe in fairies? Now you can make your very own.
- Watercolor Crush: Fall in love with watercoloring while learning different painting techniques.
- Potholders and Other Loopy Projects: Learn how to weave potholders and even a picture frame.
- Friendship Bracelets Craft Book: Weave bracelets for your friends with ease by following their easy to use directions.
- Make Your Own Washi Tape Stickers: Turn washi tape into your very own custom made stickers.
- The Shrinky Dinks® Book: Draw, design, and bake your creations to make magnets, jewelry, and more.
- Create Your Own Quote Art: The perfect art book to make colorful wall art.
- Grow Your Own Crystal Jewelry: Take growing crystals to the next level by turning them into jewelry.
- Twirled Paper: Paper becomes art when you give it a twirl. Make designs, flowers, and more with this art technique.
- Make Paper Lantern Animals: We all know how decorative paper lanterns can be. Now you can make your own.
- Fashion Forms: Design and make your own fashion creations with this craft book. It includes everything you need from pattern paper to dress stands.
- Draw It 3D: Drawings come to life with this how to draw in 3D book. Learn techniques that will make your art jump off of the page.
You could also use your newfound creations to make gifts for your family and friends. Or, if you are in need of a gift to give a fellow artsy friend, these craft books are the perfect option. Add a few extra supplies or tools to create the ultimate craft gift for the crafty someone in your life.
Have I inspired you to get in a crafting and creating mood yet? I sure hope so, because it is time to get crafting. You know that’s how I roll! Tell me, which arts and crafts books caught your eye? Share them with me in the comments below! Thanks for stopping by!