This is a sponsored post by Grove Collaborative® and all opinions are my own. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Spring is just around the corner, and you know what that means. It’s time to spring into cleaning! Tell me, what motivates you to do a spring cleaning? For me, beautiful cleaning products in a fresh scent make it feel like less of a chore. If you feel the same way, you’re going to love this offer from Mrs. Meyer’s and Grove Collaborative!
Spring Cleaning Kit Offer from Grove Collaborative
When you place your first Grove order of $20, you’ll get a free seasonal kit to help you get a jumpstart on your spring cleaning. Here’s what’s included:
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring Hand Soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring Dish Soap
- Free Grove Collaborative Walnut Scrubber Sponges
- Free Grove Collaborative Glass Spray Bottle
- Free Shipping & 60 Day VIP Trial
If you’re already a customer, Sign up for Grove Collaborative here – perfect for making your own fresh scented cleaner!
The Mrs. Meyers soaps come in two limited edition spring scents, peony and lilac. It’s really hard to choose a favorite between these two, I love them both! Thanks to the blend of essential oils and plant-derived ingredients, they don’t smell artificial — just light and pretty. Along with this beautiful spray bottle and amazing sponges, you’ll be feeling inspired to clean in no time!
To get your kit, sign up for Grove Collaborative here and the offer will be automatically added to your cart. You’ll answer 4 quick questions about your current cleaning routine, which Grove will use to recommend products for your first basket. You can customize your order by adding or remove items — as long as your order is a minimum of $20, you’ll qualify for the offer.
One of the unexpected benefits of my Grove subscription is that I’ve discovered so many great natural products. I’m always hesitant to try a new laundry detergent or cleaner at the grocery store, but since Grove offers only the best products with a 100% happiness guarantee, I feel confident trying new products. Plus, their customer service is hands-down the best.
Want to know what’s in my basket this month? I’m stocking up on spring cleaning essentials like Seventh Generation Tub & Tile cleaner and my usual order of toilet paper and paper towels. Since I started using Grove to deliver my monthly household supplies, I’ve saved so much money compared to my usual grocery store runs!
My Grove VIP membership helps me save even more with free shipping, price matching, exclusive sales, and free full-size gifts. When you submit your first Grove order, you’ll be signed up for the free 60 day VIP trial. I highly recommend taking advantage of the free shipping and personal service that comes with this membership so you can see if it’s right for you!
Ready to get started on your spring cleaning and streamline your household shopping routine? This offer ends March 19, and supplies are limited.
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative here . You will receive the Spring Cleaning Kit for free when you sign up!
- Answer 4 quick questions about your home that Grove Collaborative will then use to customize your first basket — this takes under 30 seconds!
- Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize your basket of products to suit your household needs by adding or removing items.
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive in your first box.
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
Remember to Sign up for Grove Collaborative here to receive your special offer, too!
Alright, let’s move on to a few tips so you can get the most out of your kit from Mrs. Meyers and Grove Collaborative.
Spring Cleaning Tips
- Unless you love cleaning, don’t try to tackle everything in one day! Pick one thing to clean each day for just 5-10 minutes.
- Round up all your cleaning supplies into a bucket or caddy. Then you can just grab and go when you have a minute to clean.
- Coffee is a non-negotiable for me. To keep your morning cup tasting fresh, fill up the chamber with a 50/50 mix of water and vinegar and run a brewing cycle. Brew 3 pots of clear water to make sure all the vinegar is rinsed out. Then wash the carafe with Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap.
- Someone in our house (not naming names) always forgets to cover leftover spaghetti with a lid. Sound familiar? Fill a microwave safe bowl with water and a sliced up lemon. Microwave for about 3 minutes so the water boils, then let the steam sit in the microwave for another 5 minutes. The steam will loosen gunk and food so you can easily wipe it away with a sponge!
- While you’re busy tidying up, toss your old sponges. Replace them with these Grove Collaborative walnut scrubber sponges, which are made from crushed walnuts! To keep them fresh, toss them in the dishwasher once a week on the top rack.
- You’ve been snuggled up on the couch all winter, but now your pillows and cushions could use some freshening up. Try this DIY fabric spray: 1 tablespoon of baking soda, 5-10 drops of essential oil, and water in your Grove Collaborative spray bottle.
- Indoor crafts, snacks, and slushy boots can leave lots of mystery stains on the carpet. We learned this trick from our carpet installer: Mix one tablespoon of Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap into a cup of hot water. Dip a white rag into the solutions and blot it into the stain.
Bonus tip: While you’re tidying up, don’t forget to stock up on essential supplies like toilet paper and paper towels. Grove Collaborative delivers the best natural household products from Seventh Generation, Method, Mrs. Meyer’s and more right to your door. So easy!
- A change of seasons calls for a change of scents. Put out a pretty new hand soap (I love Mrs. Meyer’s lilac) and a fresh towel. As a bonus, this Mrs. Meyer’s soap adds a pretty pop of spring color to your countertop.
- There’s nothing worse than cleaning the drain (ick!), so pour a pot of boiling water down the drain and let it do the hard work instead.
- After all that cleaning, there’s nothing better than a relaxing shower — but mineral deposits can slow your water pressure to a trickle. Soak a few paper towels with vinegar and wrap them around the shower head, covering all the spray nozzles. Leave the paper towels overnight, then remove them and run the water to rinse.
Don’t miss out on this amazing offer. Sign up for Grove Collaborative here and snag your Spring cleaning kit today!