Who else has been spending the start of 2016 getting organized? I know I can’t be the only one, because my Pinterest feed has been exploding with all kinds of organizing ideas for your home and life! With one week already under our belts, we all seem to be sprinting into 2016 eager for a fresh, new start. So, what do you want to happen this year? What activities and experiences do you want to plan? What special events have you already planned for 2016? Today’s free 2016 year at a glance printable is going to help you keep track of things while planning for the year ahead.
With your 2016 goals chosen and written down, it’s time to get organized about planning for the year. Most of us have a planner or calendar that shows us the months and the days of the year, but today’s free 2016 year at a glance printable is going to help us look at the big picture. Think of it as the synopsis for the year. Instead of flipping through your planner from month to month to find information, you can take just one look at this page to find the information you need.
So, how do you use this printable to plan out your year? You can use it however you’d like, but here are some ideas to get you started:
- Use it as a birthday reminder for family and friends.
- Getting married this year? You won’t forget those planning deadlines when they’re added to this printable!
- Plan out monthly blog posts and/or series for the year.
- Keep track of holidays, weddings and other special occasions.
- Expectant mothers can keep track of doctor appointments, baby showers and other tasks to do before your baby’s arrival.
- Plan family vacations, weekend getaways and other family experiences.
- Add seasonal tasks you don’t want to forget, like scheduling exterminator visits or HVAC maintenance.
- Assign monthly action steps so you’ll reach your yearly goals by the end of the year.
- Bloggers can keep track of when to pin holiday/seasonal posts on Pinterest.
- Add some romance to your marriage by planning monthly date nights.
- College students can add exam dates, term paper due dates, internship start/end dates, holiday breaks, etc.
- Keep track of conferences, business trips, training dates and other professional events for the year.
So, how do I use my year at a glance printable? I use it to plan out blog posts and series as well as my seasonal Pinterest scheduling. Tell me, how will you use yours?
Go ahead and download your free 2016 year at a glance printable today so you’ll be one step closer to planning a successful year in 2016. Oh, if you haven’t set your 2016 goals yet, that OK…there’s still time! Check out my previous post on goal setting then snag your yearly goals freebie so you can start the year off right and plan with your goals in mind. Be sure to stop by again next Friday to get the next free printable to help you organize your life this year!