As soon as I saw this recipe, I knew I had to give it a try. Cookies are by far one of my favorite desserts to snack on, so I was pretty sure a pie version of this delicious cookie would have to be divine. Believe me when I tell you that this recipe does not disappoint. You will fall in love with this awesome Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie recipe. Consider yourself warned!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep-dish pie shell
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup softened butter
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- PREHEAT oven to 325° F.
- BEAT eggs in large mixer bowl on high speed until foamy (about 1 minute).
- Beat in flour, granulated sugar and brown sugar.
- Beat in butter.
- Stir in chocolate chip morsels.
- Spoon into pie shell.
- BAKE for 55 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between edge and center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 30 minutes before cutting.
This pie is served best with ice cream!