Welcome to the
I am so happy to be co-hosting the Bloggers Brags Weekly Pinterest Party again! I had so much fun participating in December, and it’s so good to be back co-hosting such an awesome party! My thanks goes out to Tammy and Misty for bringing me back for the months of March and April! Be sure to stop by on Monday mornings to link up your recent posts and party with me. If you come back later tonight, we can party together again because the Totally Terrific Tuesday Link Party goes live at 10pm! I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to! So, are you ready to get pinned on Pinterest? Well, let’s get the party started…
Here are this week’s
- These yummy looking Thin Mint Cookies from A Grand Life received 10 clicks last week!
- Tips for a Newbie Blogger from Surviving Toddlerhood received the 2nd highest number of clicks. These are easy-to-understand tips that every blogger should make sure they are doing.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media:
We have new co-hosts for March and April.
Please follow them on at least one of their social media accounts. They will be pinning 35 posts a week and commenting on those posts.
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them! Please link up posts only one time to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party.
- All posts must be family-friendly. If you link up an post that contains alcohol, it may not get pinned if it goes against the hosts/co-host’s beliefs.
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- If your post is featured, you can grab this button!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts on any of their personal blogs. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- If you would ever want to co-host this party, please contact Misty or Tammy. You would have to pin 35 posts from this party a week and comment on those 35 posts. You also would schedule this party on your blog every Monday for 7 am CST. We would give you the script every week, and you would just add a featured post from the week before. We ask that people follow you on at least one social media. It is a two month commitment. We are currently looking for 2 more co-hosts for May and June. You can email Tammy at creativekkids@creativekkids(dot)com if you are interested. Thank you!
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed and will not be pinned or commented on.