It’s time to party! Thanks for stopping by Totally Terrific Tuesday Link Party! We know it’s going to be another great party. It’s time to link up your favorite projects and posts. Don’t forget to stick around and visit some of the other link ups to show some love!
Before we get started let me ask you a question…have you checked out Elite Blog Academy yet??? Seriously, it’s the best blogging course I’ve taken to date, and now there are a bunch of cool changes with the release of Elite Blog Academy 2.0. I can’t wait to dive into the new bonuses myself!! I’ve taken a peek at them and they are not short of awesome. If you want to know more details, check out my post about it HERE. I’m even offering a couple of cool bonuses if you sign up with my referral link, so be sure to check it out. Enrollment is limited and only open for the next 5 days, so you’ll want to sign up asap!
Alright, now on to the party!!
Christie @ Sparkles of Sunshine
12 Simple Ways to Express Love Throughout the Year ~ Skyrocket Your Blog with Elite Blog Academy ~ Lucky in Love Four Leaf Clover Pillow Cover
Facebook // Twitter // Google+ // Bloglovin’ // Pinterest // Instagram // Hometalk
Jessica @ Live Randomly Simple
Free Vintage Printables from Life, Love and Thyme
Fabric Monogrammed Mug from Dukes & Duchesses ~ PIN IT
10 Verses to Pray Over Your Husband from Tabler Party of Two ~ PIN IT
DIY Cachepot from Shelf Liners from Two Plus Cute~ PIN IT
Congrats Ladies!! Don’t forget to grab your button and show off your featured post! Also, be sure to stop by Live Randomly Simple to see Jessica’s runners up…you never know when you may be featured!
NOTICE: Please try not to link the same content two weeks in a row. If you didn’t do anything new last week, try linking up some older content. This helps you in the long run..if you linked up the same thing 2-3 weeks in a row people wont click on it a second time, so increase your chances of being picked for most clicked by linking up new content every week 🙂
1. Only Link up personal content.
2. “No rule” rule! Feel free to link up anything you have done during the week or amazing content that you want to share. Party runs Monday night-Saturday so feel free to stop back during the week to see who else linked up 🙂
3. Please check out at least 2 other links while you are here. Finding a new blog to follow or an awesome post that will knock your socks off is how we have the most fun during the party! Remember to click to the original post before you pin and leave some comment luv while you are there!!
4. Please follow your hosts! We do our best to follow back and give you our full support. We also love to pin and share awesome content so while you are here, if you see something you like please feel free to pin and share too 🙂 We are all about bloggers helping bloggers!!
5. By linking up you give these three bloggers the right to share your content via our SM networks and feature your posts on our blog. Also, we are going to be sending party reminders via emails connected to the party. Don’t worry that is all your emails will be used for, one reminder email a week 🙂
Grab our button for your blog and help support the party 🙂
Follow our Pinterest Featured Party Board and feel free to share the pins!!
Follow Jessica Bures @ Live Randomly Simple’s board Totally Terrific Tuesday’s Featured Blogs on Pinterest.
Follow Jessica & Christie on Pinterest and then request an invite to join our board by commenting on a pin or leaving a comment below with your Pinterest name. This is our party board where you can pin your links and share other content easily. We are big believers in social media marketing, and this is a great way to give you all more chances to have some spotlight!
Follow Jessica Bures @ Live Randomly Simple’s board Totally Terrific Bloggers – Link Party Love on Pinterest.
Be the first to know when the party goes live! Join our party reminder!
Shelley @ Calypso in the Country says
Thanks for hosting and have a great week!
Christie Selken says
Thanks, Shelley. You, too! 🙂
Thanks for the great party each week, Christie. I hope you have a lovely week.
Christie Selken says
Thanks, Beverly. I hope you have a lovely week as well! 🙂