Thanks so much for stopping by for the Totally Terrific Tuesday Link Party! We have been having so much fun stopping by your blogs to see what terrific projects you’ve been up to. With all the cold weather recently, it seems like we are all ready for Spring to get here. Have you been busy making Spring-themed crafts? If so, be sure to stop by the Spring Craft Blog Hop and link up there, too!
Tell me…are you READY TO PARTY? I know we are! But first, check out what Jess, Sharon and I have been up to this past week!
Please take the time to follow these cool chicks and check out their posts!
Follow Christie – DIY Felt Pocket Tissue Holders for St. Patty’s Day
Follow Sharon- 5 Things to Know When Feeding a Large Family
Follow Jessica- DIY Burlap Nest and Primitive Eggs
We had a TIE this week!! Thanks everyone for clicking around. These gals had lots of clicks!
First off we have Sierra & Faith from Winks and Eyerolls. They are so adorable and I have loved following their blog, so its no surprise that they have been the most viewed on more than one occasion! Congrats on your 1 year ladies! If you missed their post, make sure you hop over and check it out!
Next up is Maria from Collecting Moments who brought us this super cute and useful way to organize our life on our computer! This is so perfect for spring time!! Stop by and download your copy today!
I was expecting an extensive tutorial to make a table because it is a beautiful, small table with perfect decor. It wasn’t what I expected. This entry way skinny table is a simple tutorial that anyone could really do. It really is the perfect little table for those dead spaces! Check out how Amanda from The Hatched Home fooled Sharon and tell her how beautiful this DIY is!
Holly from While Im Waiting brought us something we should all know before baking sharpies on cups! I have only tried baking black sharpies (with no luck) but she showed us something I would have never thought of before. Make sure you check this out before baking colored sharpies on projects!!! Thanks Holly!
I love the way Lauren from Bless’er House upgraded her bathroom cabinets with paint and new drawer pulls. The new color really brightens the room, and the labelled drawer pulls are just awesome! Be sure to stop by Bless’er House and take a closer look today!
Don’t forget to grab your button and show off your feature post!
1. Only Link up personal content.
2. “No rule” rule! Feel free to link up anything you have done during the week or amazing content that you want to share. Party runs Monday night-Saturday so feel free to stop back during the week to see who else linked up 🙂
3. Please check out at least 2 other links while you are here. Finding a new blog to follow or an awesome post that will knock your socks off is how we have the most fun during the party! Remember to click to the original post before you pin and leave some comment luv while you are there!!
4. Please follow your hosts! We do our best to follow everyone back and give you our full support. We also love to pin and share awesome content so while you are here, if you see something you like please feel free to pin and share too 🙂 We are all about bloggers helping bloggers!!
5. By linking up you give these three bloggers the right to share your content via our SM networks and feature your posts on our blog. Also, we are going to be sending party reminders via emails connected to the party. Don’t worry that is all your emails will be used for, one reminder email a week 🙂
Grab our button for your blog and help support the party 🙂
Follow our Pinterest Party board to always have access to great featured content!
Follow Jessica Bures @ Live Randomly Simple’s board Totally Terrific Tuesday’s Featured Blogs on Pinterest.
Find out where we party!