Welcome to Totally Terrific Tuesday Link Party! I’m so glad you’ve decided to join the party this week! We can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!!I really can’t stress enough just how much we appreciate you linking up with us each week here at Totally Terrific Tuesday. There have been so many amazing posts each week, and it’s been very hard for us to choose just one favorite pick. Jess and I wanted a way to feature more bloggers each week, so starting this week we’ve added something new to the party. In addition to the Most Loved, Jessica’s Favorite and Christie’s Favorite features, each of us will be showing our very own Runners Up features on our blogs. Be sure to visit both of our blogs to see if you’ve been featured as a Runners Up because these features will be different and only shown on our blog. Make sense? We are so excited that we can now choose more than one feature each week!!
Have you joined the Pinterest group board yet? If not, please add the hosts and then let us know to add you! You can find our Pinterest URLs under our names below. We have been getting lots of traffic to the board, so don’t miss out!! We love supporting each other at TTT!
Jessica @ Live Randomly Simple
Christie @ Sparkles of Sunshine
Looking for ways to improve your blog? Visit A Fresh Start to learn 15 Blogging Tips to Help You Better Your Blog!
Rustic Arrow Growth Chart from Bless’er House ~ PIN IT
Apple Rose Puffed Pastries from To Simply Inspire ~ PIN IT
Simple and Inexpensive Word Bench from On Bliss Street ~ PIN IT
Congrats Ladies!! Don’t forget to grab your button and show off your featured post!
NOTICE: Please try not to link the same content two weeks in a row. If you didn’t do anything new last week, try linking up some older content. This helps you in the long run..if you linked up the same thing 2-3 weeks in a row people wont click on it a second time, so increase your chances of being picked for most clicked by linking up new content every week 🙂
1. Only Link up personal content.
2. “No rule” rule! Feel free to link up anything you have done during the week or amazing content that you want to share. Party runs Monday night-Saturday so feel free to stop back during the week to see who else linked up 🙂
3. Please check out at least 2 other links while you are here. Finding a new blog to follow or an awesome post that will knock your socks off is how we have the most fun during the party! Remember to click to the original post before you pin and leave some comment luv while you are there!!
4. Please follow your hosts! We do our best to follow back and give you our full support. We also love to pin and share awesome content so while you are here, if you see something you like please feel free to pin and share too 🙂 We are all about bloggers helping bloggers!!
5. By linking up you give these three bloggers the right to share your content via our SM networks and feature your posts on our blog. Also, we are going to be sending party reminders via emails connected to the party. Don’t worry that is all your emails will be used for, one reminder email a week 🙂
Grab our button for your blog and help support the party 🙂
Follow our Pinterest Featured Party Board and feel free to share the pins!! Follow Jessica Bures @ Live Randomly Simple’s board Totally Terrific Tuesday’s Featured Blogs on Pinterest.
Follow Jessica & Christie on Pinterest and then request an invite to join our board by commenting on a pin or leaving a comment bellow with your pinterest name. This is our new party board where you can pin your links and share other content easily. We are big believers in social media marketing so we figured this is a great way to give you all more chances to have some spotlight! Follow Jessica Bures @ Live Randomly Simple’s board Totally Terrific Bloggers – Link Party Love on Pinterest.
***Find out where we party!***
Be the first to know when the party goes live! Join our party reminder!
Continue the party on Facebook. Come join us at Pinterest Promotion for Awesome Bloggers where we pin and share posts and our blogs on social media every day!