Welcome back to the party everyone! There were so many amazing links last week, and we are anxious to know what you’ve been up to this week! Thank you so much for joining us at Totally Terrific Tuesday!
Here is a sneak peak at what we have been up to this week…
Please take the time to follow these cool chicks and check out their posts!
Follow Christie – Antique Chair Revival
Follow Sharon- Managing Monthly Expenses As a Family Of 5
Follow Jessica- 27 Succulent Desserts Fit For the Gods
(make sure you check to see if you are included in the roundup and share it!)
What a great reminder of the little things we can do for our hubbies to show our love for them. I think sometimes we forget that guys need as much attention as we do and these little things to do are great ways to show them how much we care! Stop by and tell Katie from Paradise Praises hello and see what you can do to love your hubby today!
I am always drawn to simple recipes and this cookie bar one sounds perfect! I love oatmeal, coconut AND chocolate chips and I have yet to see a recipe that incorporates it all into one. Great job on creating something that looks so delicious! I can’t wait to try it. Make sure you stop by Cathy’s blog Three Kids and a Fish and see how you can make these gems too!
OMG I am so in LOVE with these shelves. I am not sure there are enough words for my love right now! These are perfect for small spaces too, and so stylish. Oh I need to make these STAT! Head on over to Creative Clementine and tell Carole how much you ADORE these!
I always love a good furniture makeover, and Keitha’s dresser transformation is a beauty! Chalk paint really brightened up the dresser and gave it an updated look. Also, I love how she used Mod Podge to adhere gift wrap to the inside and sides of the drawers. So cute! Head over to The Bajan Texan to check it out!
Congrats Ladies!! Don’t forget to grab your button and show off your feature post!
1. Only Link up personal content.
2. “No rule” rule! Feel free to link up anything you have done during the week or amazing content that you want to share. Party runs Monday night-Saturday so feel free to stop back during the week to see who else linked up 🙂
3. Please check out at least 2 other links while you are here. Finding a new blog to follow or an awesome post that will knock your socks off is how we have the most fun during the party! Remember to click to the original post before you pin and leave some comment luv while you are there!!
4. Please follow your hosts! We do our best to follow everyone back and give you our full support. We also love to pin and share awesome content so while you are here, if you see something you like please feel free to pin and share too 🙂 We are all about bloggers helping bloggers!!
5. By linking up you give these three bloggers the right to share your content via our SM networks and feature your posts on our blog. Also, we are going to be sending party reminders via emails connected to the party. Don’t worry that is all your emails will be used for, one reminder email a week 🙂
Grab our button for your blog and help support the party 🙂
Follow our Pinterest Party board to always have access to great featured content!
Follow Jessica Bures @ Live Randomly Simple’s board Totally Terrific Tuesday’s Featured Blogs on Pinterest.