This post contains affiliate links. Making a purchase through a link in this post will earn me a small commission. Don’t worry, I I only link to products I love. Thank you for your supporting Sparkles of Sunshine! You can read my full disclosure policy here.
Want to rock 2018 but you’re not sure how to start? Maybe you had some goals this year but over time you forgot about them. Or perhaps you sat down at the first of the year with good intentions to create powerful goals for the year but you couldn’t focus and gave up. It doesn’t matter what’s happened in the past because today I’m sharing one of my favorite goal setting resources to help you move forward in 2018. Yes, in my opinion PowerSheets is the ultimate goal planner. Let me tell you why!
PowerSheets is your guide to finding good goals and doing something about them. It’s a power-packed workbook with goal setting worksheets that help you create goals for your life that matter. Not only do you set awesome goals to cultivate what’s important to you, but you will tend the goals all year long. With seasonal worksheets and monthly tending sheets, you’ll never forget about your goals again.
I’ve been using PowerSheets for a couple of years now and I can tell you they are worth every penny spent. I am on track to reach the majority of my goals for 2017 thanks to this amazing resource. Woo hoo!! What I love most about PowerSheets is that they are all about progress, not perfection. They don’t help you make it all happen, they help you make the RIGHT things happen.
I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this year’s version to give you a peek. Well, maybe I’m anxious to get started on them, too! I really liked the One-Year Goal Planner this year, so that’s what I opted to purchase for 2018, along with the adorable sticker booklet, of course! The PowerSheets One-Year Goal Planner features additional seasonal worksheets, is already dated by month, and includes a full year of goal setting. It’s the very best value. It works perfectly along with my yearly planner and helps me stay on task!
More about the 2018 PowerSheets One-Year Goal Planner:
- A simple guided process that works
- Created by Lara Casey, author of the best-selling book Make It Happen and Cultivate
- NEW! Goal refresh and Month in review pages
- Updated Goal Action Plan Pages
- Simpler design
- 12-month dated monthly workbook with January 2018 start month
- 188 pages of inspiring quotes and worksheets (12 more than 2017 // 21 additional full-color pages)
- Additional prep work pages are more thoughtful and less repetitive
- 2 pages of colorful stickers
- Inside pages measure 7 x 10 inches, overall goal planner measures 9 x 10 inches
- Sturdy, yet flexible spiral binding and full-color tabs
- Water-resistant, flexible cover with rounded corners
- Free bonus materials, including a “Word of the Year” card, encouragement postcard, and inspirational desk card
- Worksheets include the Goal Action Ideas, Monthly/Weekly/Daily Tending Lists, Relationship Tending, Cultivating Gratitude, Big Dreams page for big ideas, What Fires Me Up, Things I Want to Learn/Things I Learned, and more!
- Includes exclusive access to the exclusive Cultivate What Matters community and PowerSheets Facebook Group
If you don’t want the one year planner, there are six month workbooks available for purchase, too! You can start them anytime because it’s never too early or too late to get started on your goals. You can check them and the entire 2018 PowerSheets collection here.
I can’t say enough about this adorable sticker book. It’s packed with stickers to use in your Goal Planner, but I use them in my planner, too!
Remember I said this goal planner helps you focus on what really matters? How cute are these stickers reminding you to put your phone down?? I think we could all use a handful of these!!
The PowerSheets are a perfect companion to Lara’s two amazing books, Cultivate and Make It Happen. You can check them out in the Cultivate shop, too.
The 2018 PowerSheets Collection goes on sale today, 10/25 and 10am EST. Be sure to order your One Year Goal Planner soon before they sale out. Trust me, if you want to rock 2018 this ultimate goal planner will help you make it happen.
Do you have any questions about PowerSheets? I’ll be happy to help so leave me a comment below. Here’s to making the right things happen in 2018!
You are the second person in the last 24hrs who has recommended this planner and it pretty much sounds like a life changer. I was skeptical at first that a planner could really do that much good but I think I am going to have to get one of these, for me and all the people closest to me. Great gift idea and thanks for sharing all of this info to make the decision easy!