I’m so excited to share my latest creation with you today, friends. With the holidays right around the corner, I decided to create something to help you stay focused this holiday season. Focused not only on your tasks, events and more, but also on the true reason for the season. I know the month is often spent checking off the items on our to-do lists, but we all know how important it is to stay connected through God’s Word and prayer every day. Let’s not let the busyness of the holidays take away our quiet time!
While you may have seen 2017 Holiday Planners before, what sets mine apart is the inclusion of Advent Daily Scriptures. It’s a Holiday Planner and Advent Devotional in One! There is a scripture reading for every day in December! I’ve also created a fun Daily Devotional & Prayers Page for you. Don’t worry, it’s simple to use. There’s room to record the date and daily gratitude. There’s space to write the scripture reading of the day (or the section of scripture that speaks out to you). Lastly, there’s a section to record your insights about the day’s scripture reading. You can also use this section to write out your prayers or prayer requests if you wish.
But that’s not all that’s included in this handy holiday planner. There are lots of pages to help you organize your tasks from Thanksgiving to Christmas!
Check out What’s included in this 2017 Holiday Planner:
- Cover Page
- Holiday Events
- Holiday Bucket List
- Thanksgiving Menu & Shopping List
- Black Friday Shopping List
- Cyber Monday Shopping List
- Christmas Card List
- Christmas Gift List
- Advent Daily Scriptures (25 included for the month of December)
- Daily Devotional & Prayers
- Christmas Dinner Menu
- November Calendar
- December Calendar
That’s 13 included planning pages! Be sure to print out 25 copies of the Daily Devotional & Prayers page for the month of December. 🙂
I’ve added the 2017 Holiday Planner and Advent Devotional to the Sparkles of Sunshine Resource Library, free for subscribers. If you are already a subscriber, stop by here and enter your password to access the library. Forgot your password? No worries! Just read the latest newsletter in your inbox, the password reminder is in every weekly newsletter.
If you’re not a subscriber and want to sign up to get this and all the other freebies in the library, you can sign up here. Once you confirm your address you will receive an email with access along with the password. It may take awhile to receive the password depending on your email service, so be sure to check your junk mail just to make sure it didn’t get lost. 🙂
If you’re not a subscriber, here’s how to get access to the Free Printable Library:
1. Sign up for the newsletter below.
2. You’ll receive an email requesting you to confirm your subscription.
3. Once you confirm you’ll receive an email with the link to the library along with your password. Be patient, it may take a while to receive the email depending on your provider. If you don’t receive the email and link, be sure to check your junk mail folder.
4. Visit the library and click on the 2017 Holiday Planner to download. Don’t forget to check out all the other amazing goodies while you’re there!
I hope you enjoy this 2017 Holiday Planner and Advent Devotional this holiday season as it helps you stay organized while remaining focused on Jesus, the true reason for Christmas.