Calling all bloggers! Do you feel overwhelmed from juggling the daily demands of writing a blog? Do you find managing your blog’s promotion on social media channels challenging? Frustrated because no matter how hard you try you just can’t make any money from your blog? If this sounds like you, then this post is for you! This post contains some affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
We’ve all been there. Stressed, overworked, and burned out. Running a blog takes a lot of work, especially if you’re new to blogging. Have you ever wished someone would guide you through the process and show you step-by-step, what to do to grow your traffic and generate income? Well, today I have your answer….
Last Thanksgiving I decided to take a chance and enroll in the Elite Blog Academy course. I did some research after reading a post another blogger wrote about her EBA experience, and I decided to give it a try. I wasn’t sure how much it would benefit me, but I was willing to take the chance.
I’m here to tell you I’ll so glad I did!
In the last few months since I started Elite Blog Academy, I have more than doubled my pageviews! Yes, you heard me right! And I’m not even half way through the course! By following Ruth’s advice and tips, I’ve learned how to better manage my time to create quality content that keeps my readers coming back.
Don’t you want to do the same?
Over the course of 12 powerful lessons, you will learn how to:
- Eliminate blog confusion by creating an organized framework that sets the stage for everything you do.
- Discover the secret to harnessing Pinterest, the most powerful free marketing tool in the world.
- Understand what is not working in your current monetization model and instead develop concrete goals and a solid plan for achieving them.
- Dramatically increase your site’s passive income by mastering the four key strategies of optimizing ad network revenue.
- Take advantage of the critical—but often ignored—connection between SEO and ad revenue.
- Overcome your fear of private advertising and instead learn to approach brands with confidence.
- Learn what it really takes to earn a six-figure income from your blog, then develop your own product along with a successful marketing plan to sell it.
- Create a solid working business plan to take your blogging business to the next level.
[Tweet “Want to create a successful business from a blog? Let Elite Blog Academy show you how!”]
Elite Blog Academy is designed to be self-paced, but should not be completed in less than 12 weeks. Blogging is not for the faint of heart, and this course requires a willingness to buckle down and get to work. For those who are willing to do the work, it also comes with a 100% money-back guarantee. Anyone who completes the course and has not seen measurable results in both traffic and income growth will get your money back, no questions asked. That’s pretty awesome, isn’t it?
Is it really worth the cost?
Although the cost may seem like a lot to you, trust me. It’s worth EVERY PENNY! Not only will you receive all of this value information, but you’ll also connect with other bloggers to share ideas and support each other. That is priceless, friends! Even better, your access to EBA never ends, so as information changes and the course is updated, you’ll get the updates, too. Your investment is going to last you much longer than it takes you to go through the 12 lessons. Besides, with a money-back guarantee, what do you have to lose?
Enrollment for Elite Blog Academy starts soon, but space is extremely limited. It will only be open for one week, so if you are ready to finally take your blog to the next level, sign up for the waiting list now to secure your spot! Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have about EBA, and I’ll answer them the best I can. I really do hope you’ll consider giving EBA a chance. I am so happy I did!
Featured Photo Credit: Ashley Ella Designs