Valentine’s Day is less than a week away now. Have you made your homemade valentine treats yet? If time is running short for you this week, I have the perfect recipe for you. Not only is this recipe easy to make and screams “Happy Valentine’s Day! ” with it’s beautiful color, but it also brings a new taste to the table. A step away from your traditional chocolate fudge, this Two Ingredient Valentine Fudge is packed with creamy flavor that will make your taste buds soar!
- 16 oz. jar of Cream Cheese ready-made frosting
- 12 oz. Candy melt wafers (Red or pink)
Decorate your fudge with sprinkles to make it festive for Valentine’s Day. I melted extra wafers I had on hand and drizzled over my fudge in addition to using red sprinkles. I bet white chocolate drizzles would look (and taste) amazing.
Although I sent a plate of this awesome fudge to work with my husband on Friday so I could avoid temptation, I was extremely happy when he brought home a few leftover pieces for us to enjoy the weekend. I hope you enjoy this Two Ingredient Valentine Fudge as much as my husband and I did. To me, every calorie was worth it. Yes, this fudge is really that good! Enjoy!
- 12 ounce bag of Red Vanilla Flavored Candy Melt Wafers
- 16 ounce jar of Cream Cheese Frosting
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
- Place the candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minute. Stir. Continue microwaving in 30 second intervals until the candy is melted and smooth.
- Add the jar of frosting to the melted candy. Stir until well blended.
- Pour into the lined pan and place in the fridge until cool.
- Decorate your fudge as desired and cut into squares for serving.