Do you have a sweet tooth that needs satisfying? This Delicious Golden Oreo Cupcakes Recipe to sure to be the cure. The sweet flavor of Golden Oreo Cookies combined with vanilla and cream cheese is definitely a winner. If you’re a cupcake lover like me, you are going to fall in love with this recipe. Just trust me…it’s that good! I hope you enjoy it as much as me. Now, on to the recipe since that’s what you want, after all. 🙂
Golden Oreo Cupcake Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup unsalted sweet cream butter softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup of crumbled Golden Oreo cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Set up your cupcake pan with liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, beat butter with a mixer on medium to high for 30 seconds.
- Now add sugar and vanilla to the butter and beat until combined.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Alternate adding the flour mixture and milk to the butter mixture, beating on low speed until well mixed.
- Gently fold in the Golden Oreo crumbled cookies.
- Fill the cupcake pan liners 2/3 with cake batter.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove cupcakes from pan and allow to cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes before frosting.
Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting Ingredients:
- 1 c unsalted sweet cream butter
- 4 c powdered sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- Golden Oreo Cookies for garnish
- In large mixing bowl, beat butter, vanilla and cream cheese on high speed until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add 4 cups of powdered sugar, one cup at a time and beat well, scraping the side of the bowl to incorporate all of the sugar.
- Mix well until the frosting is stiff and will not fall off the whisk.
- If the frosting is too thick and looks like sugar pebbles, beat in the heavy cream.
- Take a butter knife and carve out a small portion of the cupcake. Fill it in with frosting.
- Use a star tip to pipe frosting onto the top of the cupcake.
- Garnish with an Oreo cookie on top.