Welcome to the
Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your “brags” with us! Last week, we had 170 links!
Next week, we will take a break from this party to observe Christmas. We will be back on January 29. Have a Merry Christmas!
Here are this week’s
These 3 posts received the most clicks last week!
- Easy Gingerbread House for Christmas by A Life In Balance
- A Very Merry Christmas Home Tour by Chic California
- 10 Delectable Christmas Cookies Recipes by Dreaming of Leaving
My Pick of the Week!
I love Christmas music, so it’s no wonder that this Christmas Song Ornament at My Life Abundant caught my eye this week. Please check out the tutorial on this awesome DIY Christmas Song Glass Ornament and let Tammy know that you like it, too!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media:
Your Co-hosts for November and December!
Please follow on at least one social media or by subscribing to their emails!
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them! Please link up posts only one time to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party.
- All posts must be family-friendly. If you link up an post that contains alcohol, it may not get pinned if it goes against the hosts/co-host’s beliefs.
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- If your post is featured, you can grab this button!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts on any of their personal blogs. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed and will not be pinned or commented on.