Hi, everyone! Welcome to another week of Bloggers Brags Weekly Pinterest Party! I am so glad you’ve stopped by, and I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to so I can share it on Pinterest. First of all, I have some exciting news, so if you’re not following me on Instagram, be sure to start now! I’m teaming up with some awesome bloggers to giveaway a $200 gift card to Anthropologie to one lucky reader…that could be you! The Instagram Loop Giveaway kicks off tonight at 8pm EST, so be sure to follow me on Instagram so you can enter as soon as it starts!
Now, check out our features from last week’s Bloggers Brags Weekly Pinterest Party!
Here are the posts that received the most clicks last week and are this week’s
- Instagram Tips for Blogging – a guest post from Dreaming of Leaving
- ReadySetEat – Chicken Burrito Skillet from Chaos & Kiddos
- Cottontail Sweet & Salty Chex Mix from Creative K Kids
Here is my favorite post from last week’s party!
I love how Christine transformed this boring mirror into a mirror with some style with chalk paint and etched glass vinyl. Please head over to Where the Smiles Have Been to take a closer look!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media:
Please follow our co-hosts on at least one of their social media accounts. They will be pinning 35 posts a week and commenting on those posts.
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them! Please link up posts only one time to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party.
- All posts must be family-friendly. If you link up an post that contains alcohol, it may not get pinned if it goes against the hosts/co-host’s beliefs.
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- If your post is featured, you can grab this button!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts on any of their personal blogs. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- If you would ever want to co-host this party, please contact Misty or Tammy. You would have to pin 35 posts from this party a week and comment on those 35 posts. You also would schedule this party on your blog every Monday for 7 am CST. We would give you the script every week, and you would just add a featured post from the week before. We ask that people follow you on at least one social media. It is a two month commitment. We are currently looking for 2 more co-hosts for May and June. You can email Tammy at [email protected](dot)com if you are interested. Thank you!
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed and will not be pinned or commented on.