Need an easy appetizer to feed your holiday guests? Today’s simple recipe is for a Cranberry Cracker Appetizer that requires no cooking. Like the sound of that? All you have to do to make these tasty bite sized appetizers is assemble them layer by layer. Only 5 steps seperates you from this flavorful appetizer.
This Cranberry Cracker Appetizer can really add some color to your holiday table. It looks beautiful on a platter thanks to the colorful splash of cranberry sauce. It’s also a great last minute recipe for the days when you’re in a rush to pull everything together.
Cranberry Cracker Appetizer Ingredients:
- 10 Whole wheat crackers
- 1/3 cup of cranberry jelly
- 10 slices of deli turkey (or ½ cup of thinly sliced turkey meat), cut into quarters
- 5 slices of provolone cheese, cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons of cranberry sauce, excess sauce drained (see my homemade recipe here)
- 10 pecans, crushed
- Spread 1 teaspoon of cranberry jelly over a cracker.
- Layer 4 quarters of a slice turkey meat over jelly.
- Layer 2 quarters of a slice of cheese over turkey.
- Place ½ teaspoon of cranberry sauce over center of cheese.
- Sprinkle pecan over cranberry sauce.