When I see conversation heart candy I can’t help but think of childhood. Those little boxes of sugary hearts were the staple in our classroom at Valentine’s Day each year. Today I thought I’d share an easy Valentine’s Day recipe with you using conversation hearts candy. These Conversation Heart Pretzel Bites are not only tasty, but pretty, too! These would make a perfect Valentine treat – just add some to a treat bag and give to your valentine.
This recipe is a simple one because all it requires is practically assembling the ingredients. It’s an easy project to do with the kids, too. Let me show you how easy it is to make these Conversation Heart Pretzel Bites.
Ingredients to make Conversation Heart Pretzel Bites:
- 24 small pretzel twists
- 1/2 cup Wilton bright pink chocolate melts
- 24 conversation hearts candy
1. Line a large baking sheet with wax or parchment paper and lay the 24 pretzels down at least 2 inches apart.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the pink chocolate melts for 45 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir until completely melted. You may have to microwave in additional 10 second increments depending on microwave wattage.
3. With a spoon, pour the melted chocolate into the middle of each pretzel.
4. Before the chocolate hardens, place a conversation heart candy piece on top of each pretzel.
5. Set aside for 15 minutes to allow the chocolate to completely harden.
6. Store in an airtight container for up to one month, if they last that long!
Tell me the truth, aren’t these the cutest? The pretzels even look like little hearts, too! What a sweet addition these would be to your Valentine’s Day party table this year. Or give them out a gifts. Or eat as a snack for yourself! However you decide to use them, I hope you will enjoy these pretzel bites this Valentine’s Day.
Other posts you may enjoy: